Orthotic Friendly, Adjustable Straps, Anti-Bacterial Lining, Cushioned Footbed, Extra Comfort, Firm Heel Counter, Heel Lift, Removable Insole
Bunions, Calluses, Claw Toes, Corns, Hammer Toes
Casual, Dress, Everyday Footwear, Standing Long Hours, Walking, Work
Leather, Aloe Vera, Fabric, Nubuck, Pig Skin, Polyurethane, Rubber
|EU||US Men||US Ladies||UK Men||UK Ladies|
GRüNLAND® RANG Men’s Nubuck Shoes SC3806
Available from sizes EU 40-44
Recommended for gentlemen with Corns, Bunions, Calluses, Claw Toes, and Hammer Toes.
It’ll be quite funny if you called us asking about the RANG SC3806. Because then, we can say that you RANG us about the RANG.
“Ha! Try and stop me! I can copywrite how I like at my own shop!”
– Clarence, the other guy at Footkaki.
- Imported from Italy, made in Albania. Awesome quality. Bet you didn’t know that good shoes are made in the Balkans too, eh?
- Features an upper made from soft yet tough nubuck leather. Feels like velvet, but is actually more resilient than suede.
- Inner lining made with premium pig suede and fabric. That’s super softness made to sayang bunions, corns, and calluses.
- Anti-microbial footbed infused with Aloe Vera. For natural prevention of smelly feet.
- Has a tapered toebox with more space than most of its type, so that your toes can stretch, wriggle, or do funny little dances as they wish. Guys with longer middle toes will love the thoughtfulness in this RANG’s design.
- Slim yet firm heel counter for added heel stability. Helps to relieve pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
- Strobel stitched construction with a PU midsole for cushioning. Feels and moves like a sport shoe / trainer.
To get the best out of the RANG SC3806, we recommend improving it with the Tacco Senkfusskeil for extra arch support.
Note: If interested, please check with us if we have your size. Grünland footwear is hand made in limited quantities following European seasons. It takes a while for us to restock, but it also means that each pair of Grünland footwear you own is rather special.
Want this? We won’t sell it to you without a proper foot assessment and fitting session.
Find out more – or simply reserve a timeslot below! 🙂
- COVID-19 Reflections: Looking back at 2 years of Footkaki - May 24, 2020